Steve Estes has worked in the internet industry since the year 2000. He started an internet company dedicated to empowering non-profit organizations on the internet. He has designed and managed web pages for U.S. Senate candidates, Utah Senate and House of Representative Candidates, and various national and international non-profit web sites. Steve also works as a Business System Specialist for a fortune 500 company. He was educated at the University of Utah.
- Triumph for Nature: Panama’s Supreme Court Halts Largest Copper Mine in a Landmark Environmental Victory
- “Accountability: Why We Need to Count Social and Environmental Cost for A Livable Future”
- “The Intersectional Environmentalist” by Leah Thomas
- “Global Climate Crisis Intensifies: Urgent Call for Accelerated Action to Limit Warming and Mitigate Impacts”
- “Heart to Heart” by the Dalai Lama and Patrick McDonnell