As a Naturalist and Guide for decades on the Colorado and Green Rivers in Wyoming, Utah and Arizona, Isaac Tolpinrud has extensive knowledge on the geology and anthropology of the canyons of the American West and has inspired many people to continue efforts to preserve this country’s natural wonders. A licensed EMT and guide, he has participated in rescue operations on some of the great river systems in North and South America. His affiliations revolve around international efforts to protect and preserve wild places for future generations. Issac is a gifted artist – His pottery creations are always a favorite with his family and friends during the holidays.
- Triumph for Nature: Panama’s Supreme Court Halts Largest Copper Mine in a Landmark Environmental Victory
- “Accountability: Why We Need to Count Social and Environmental Cost for A Livable Future”
- “The Intersectional Environmentalist” by Leah Thomas
- “Global Climate Crisis Intensifies: Urgent Call for Accelerated Action to Limit Warming and Mitigate Impacts”
- “Heart to Heart” by the Dalai Lama and Patrick McDonnell